Question:
any comments on the eGo electric scooter ? I am thinking of use as alternative transportation?
Becky 604
2007-05-10 20:22:40 UTC
any comments on the eGo electric scooter ? I am thinking of use as alternative transportation?
One answer:
Engineer
2007-05-13 08:59:19 UTC
I don't have one, but I have been looking at different types of electric scooters for getting round town. The main reason I have never bought one has to do with the top speed, because I live off a road with a 45 mph speed limit, and the distance the scooters can travel. To get to a major shopping center the trip is about 40 miles round trip. If the eGo has the speed and distance capabilities that would work for you it looks like nice ride.

It appears to be very easy to ride and it has decent carrying capacity. The top speed of 24 mph and range of 25 miles are fairly typical as is the price. If those work for you it may be a great option.